View Single Post
Old 05-02-2013   #32
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 101586 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: D.C. Council may push Washington Redskins into ‘Washington Redtails’

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dread-Head View Post
That's because they use the actual name and not some slur.
My family comes from indian descent (Mom's side.. really shows in my sister who has a year around tan).. the name does not bother us AT ALL and we don't veiw it as a racial slur, mainly because we aren't so damn sensitive where we read into it more than it is and get offended.

The only people really bitching about it or those who are non native american and those who always want to turn everything into a race issue and gain political points or notoriety. Let it be.. it's a historic team and grandfathered in.
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote