View Single Post
Old 05-02-2013   #34
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: AFC South 2013 Draft

I don't think the Colts are going anywhere.

I think Luck is going to be better this upcoming year. Teams with playmakers like that at the QB position usually don't usually miss the play offs.

Just from what I know about Andrew Luck, he's working his ass off and watching tons of film trying to better. I think if you're expecting the same Luck from last year you're kidding yourself. Expect a more poised, less mistake prone, still just as capable of making great plays QB.

For that reason alone, I don't see the Titans nor Jags being on the Colts level.

Colts draft was kind of meh to me, but I still expect them to be competing with us rather than the doldrums of the division.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote