View Single Post
Old 05-02-2013   #53
Lucky

Rep Power: 100513 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Draft Grade - Round 3/2 Sam Montgomery

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
Montgomery at SAM (or WILL) is asking him to work in space when he hasn't shown even the first inkling that he could (that I'm aware of.) OTOH, he could gain some weight and play DE to take over for the Ninja and get into the DE rotation.
I was listening to a radio interview earlier in the week with a reporter who covers LSU. He said that Montgomery had played at 245 lbs in 2011, and that he felt that Montgomery was qicker and better served if he lost the extra weight. I remember Wade asking Mario to drop some lbs in his move to OLB. I expect he will do the same with Montgomery.