View Single Post
Old 05-02-2013   #54
Señor Stan
El Guapo

Rep Power: 44649 Señor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 Texans Draft Grades

1) DeAndre Hopkins -Grade A+++++

Love his youtube footage and ESPN sports science footage. Should start right away as WR2. The Texans knew what they were doing when they trashed his hotel room and then leaked the story to Schefter. Only reason he didn't get an A++++++ from me is that his nickname "Nuke" is because he wouldn't leave the house without his Nuk pacifier.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuke Hopkins

“I used to suck on those Nuk pacifiers when I was young,” he said. “I used to go through a lot of them and break them, so that is how I got the nickname. Now everybody calls me Nuke.”
2) DJ Swearinger - Grade Grade A+++++

Awesome footwork and rap skillz. What's not to like about JungleBoi?

3) NC OT Brennan Williams - Grade A+++ Will compete for starting spot since Newton won't be back til training camp. Has a mean streak which is great for OL. Same school as TJ Yates, so he has that going for him.

3) Supplemental LSU OLB Sam Montgomery. Grade A++++

Fell in draft because of his honesty not his game film. Kind of reminds me of the Ninja that way. Hell, he even has the same dopey Scooby Doo look to him!

Grade

4) UCONN OLB Trevardo Williams Grade A++++

Has some of the best measureables with the exception of height. F.A.S.T. The Texans were wary there might be a run on Jamaican Linebackers. Morlon Greenwood approves the pick...

6) San Jose State OT David Quessenberry, Grade A+++++
Impressive at the Senior Bowl A lot of Texans Talk Mock drafters would have reached for this guy in the 3rd or 4th round, so the Texans got good value moving up in the 6th.

6) Jacksonville State WR Alan Bonner, Grade A-

Sooo, your are wondering why I am so down on him to give him an A-... No Youtubes. I did find this Alan Bonner Ice Cream music video. God help us.

Kubes like him. Says the ground moves when he cuts.

6), Bowling Green NT Chris Jones Grade: A++++

Compares himself to JJ Watt. Big production numbers from a usually non productive position. Total Steal in the 6th.

6) UCONN TE Ryan Griffin, Grade: A+

Solid developmental TE in the mold of Dreessen and Graham. Outran Cincinnati's DB on this Touchdown!

Final Grade: A++++
Señor Stan is offline   Reply With Quote