View Single Post
Old 05-02-2013   #28
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 194681 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: AFC South 2013 Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
Tennessee has to tighten up on defense before they can think about contending for anything. The Titans gave up over 30 points in 6 of the first 7 games of 2012. And gave up 50 burgers twice after. Until that turns around, that team is looking at another top 10 pick.

Jacksonville didn't take another punter, but I thought taking 5 DBs in their 8 draft selections was odd. I like what the Colts are doing. Building both lines, they're just continuing to lay bricks for their foundation. I think 2012 was an aberration, as they are more an 8-8 team. But, the Colts are doing things the right way.
That's what I was talking about. I wouldn't be surprised if the Titans nudged up and the Colts slipped back. Both teams ending up in the 6-10 to 8-8 range. Both scrambling for 2nd place in the division.

Of course, I reserve the right to "adjust" this prediction as preseason unfolds.
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote