Thread: New to the site
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2013   #15
revan
Veteran

Rep Power: 15026 revan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: New to the site

Quote:
Originally Posted by tru80texan View Post
I know you!! Lol!

Good seeing you over here. I'll be honest, my timeout from HTMB was a blessing in disguise. This place is a lot more informative w/ members that attempt to have knowledgeable discussions as opposed to acting as if the Texans have no faults & all is well all of the time. The mods over here also seem to have a bit more sense & don't act like dictators that are itching to suspend accounts at every opportunity. It's gotten to be a complete joke & silly over there as you can't write much of anything w/out getting a warning, infraction, or suspension. Needless to say, I prefer it over here but still visit over there keeping in mind that I'm entering a place that treats adults as if they are children & the mods/ dictators have their fingers on the suspension trigger. Next time I'm going to tell you how I really feel! Lol!

I think you will like it over here & it's good to see you. Enjoy!
Dude I was wondering what had happened to you. Good to see you here. I haven't had any problems over, I just don't like how one can't mention the name of anyone that is not a Texan in the bullpen. I can understand starting a thread about a non Texan player but just throwing a name, that's getting too serious for a message board.

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Welcome!
Quote Revan, naver more
Thanks buddy.