View Single Post
Old 05-02-2013   #27
Lucky

Rep Power: 213963 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: AFC South 2013 Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
It wouldn't surprise me if the Titans contend for 2nd place (behind us) in the division.
Tennessee has to tighten up on defense before they can think about contending for anything. The Titans gave up over 30 points in 6 of the first 7 games of 2012. And gave up 50 burgers twice after. Until that turns around, that team is looking at another top 10 pick.

Jacksonville didn't take another punter, but I thought taking 5 DBs in their 8 draft selections was odd. I like what the Colts are doing. Building both lines, they're just continuing to lay bricks for their foundation. I think 2012 was an aberration, as they are more an 8-8 team. But, the Colts are doing things the right way.