View Single Post
Old 05-01-2013   #26
ObsiWan
Contributor

Rep Power: 114714 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: AFC South 2013 Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I'm not saying they had a great draft, or it was a good pick... only that there's reason to believe their OL will play better in 2013.
Yeah... that's what concerns me. If their O-line is better, then just maybe Locker won't be running scared and will actually hit some of these WRs they've collected over the past few drafts. It also means there's chance that Johnson returns to near CJ2K form.

It wouldn't surprise me if the Titans contend for 2nd place (behind us) in the division.
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote