View Single Post
Old 05-01-2013   #25
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 211500 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: AFC South 2013 Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
Do you guys just not take into account the fact that the Titans were picking 10th? I mean really, what's there to like about getting an OG at 10th overall? I don't get it, Warmack will be a RG, which will help, but probably won't make much of an impact on the team as a whole. He's not a playmaker or a gamechanger, so it's a very meh pick to me.
I'm not saying they had a great draft, or it was a good pick... only that there's reason to believe their OL will play better in 2013.