View Single Post
Old 05-01-2013   #64
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 195074 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 6th round Alan Bonner WR JVST

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
I watched some of his YouTube vids too. And I admit I'm not the draftnik some of you are. But to me, he looks like the kind of WR that, when it's 3 & 8, will have sense enough to run a 9-yd route and work to get open.

Preseason will tell. I think he'll at least be stashed on the practice squad and maybe be called up if K-Mart or Jean don't produce early on.
...just my
For those Menses players on our team, I present a poster to be hung in the locker room:

Offensive Formula for when in 3rd down and "X" situations:

On 3rd down and X yds, go to (and throw to) [X +1] yds (beyond the line of scrimmage)
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote