View Single Post
Old 05-01-2013   #233
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 153344 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 1st Round- DeAndre Hopkins WR Texans

I enjoyed reading this:

In a show of leadership, Schaub texted Hopkins after he was drafted on Thursday night around 10 p.m. CT.

“It’s very important (to do) for all the picks, but especially an early pick and being an offensive guy and someone that we’re going to be joined here for a while between me, him and ‘Dre (Andre Johnson) and Arian (Foster),” Schaub said. “So I just wanted to welcome him and let him know that there’s a lot of work ahead.”

Schaub said he was lying around at home after he texted Hopkins. He didn’t expect to get a call back at such a late hour amid the chaos Hopkins was dealing after being selected.

“The type of kid that he is, he called me back about five minutes later and we talked for about 10 minutes,” Schaub said. “Just shows his character and what he’s all about.”

http://bleacherreport.com/tb/dahHV?u...houston-texans