View Single Post
Old 05-01-2013   #15
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 88339 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Doppelmock Season's end: Mock Yourself!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAMURAITEXAN View Post
Not just you'd got player right but round as well. That counts for something. I think, it is very difficult to predict player and round. In the 1st rd, you got better chance in predicting player and round as the most of the 1st rd players are likely to be prime position players.(Except Dallas) But after 1st rd, it gets more difficult to predict as each team's evaluation seems to differ due to needs and scheme I think.
I thought Texans would select Hopkins if no trade down but I sure wanted Hankins.