View Single Post
Old 05-01-2013   #34
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 146673 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2012 Final Draft Grades (Texans)

BL, I am still ok with that draft. Martin and Mondek may be on their way out depending on TC and preseason. Wish I had a clearer picture of Posey. I'm also hopeful Ben Jones can settle in behind Myers & get that position down pat. If Brooks is what I think he is that will happen. It would be cool for me if Oline was Brown, Brooks, Jones Quisenberry/B.Williams and Newton. Do you agree that Brennan can play RG? I think so but not sure 100%.