View Single Post
Old 05-01-2013   #22
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 67501 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: AFC South 2013 Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by drs23 View Post
Basis for your opinion? :tapsfingers:
I agree with him and I think it is pretty evident.

They got a starter at guard and at center. Warmack was the #2 guard prospect, but really was rated more like 1b by most experts. Schwenke was a top 3 center prospect by many of the experts.

Hunter has the ability to be a dynamic wide receiver. He does have some question marks, but the Titans look to be more dangerous with him on the roster.

I've seen quite a bit of Blidi Wreh-Wilson and I think he can probably compete for playing time at nickel in training camp. I don't know alot about Gooden, but I have read good things.

It's not the best draft of all time or anything, but it appears they had a pretty darn good draft.
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote