View Single Post
Old 05-01-2013   #60
The1ApplePie
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 104197 The1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Tebow released by the Jets

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Eh..... I would imagine Tebow could beat out Blain Gabbert, Brady Quin, and maybe even John Skelton. All these guys started at least one game in 2012. There's some bad QB'ng out there.

There's going to be some rookie that will be forced into starting in 2013 & imo, they're not helping these kids out (if they aren't ready to start, if they're ready, they're ready).

Tebow wants to be a QB, let him be a QB. If they don't win, they don't win & Tebow will be forgotten like the hundreds of QBs that don't make it every year. All the while, groom your future starter, whether it be Geno Smith, or Ej Manuel.

Tyler Wilson will probably be asked to win a game or two in 2013...
I always got the impression that Elway/Fox put Tebow in to tank the season after it looked like the playoffs were a no-go. Instead Tebow went all "Springtime for Hitler" on them.

I know the common theory (from Tebow lovers) as to why Rex never put Tebow in was because he thought that the Jets might start winning, making him look bad for supporting Sanchez.
The1ApplePie is offline   Reply With Quote