View Single Post
Old 05-01-2013   #58
Coolhandsluke2
Rookie

Rep Power: 5067 Coolhandsluke2 is a quality contributor and well respectedCoolhandsluke2 is a quality contributor and well respectedCoolhandsluke2 is a quality contributor and well respectedCoolhandsluke2 is a quality contributor and well respectedCoolhandsluke2 is a quality contributor and well respectedCoolhandsluke2 is a quality contributor and well respectedCoolhandsluke2 is a quality contributor and well respectedCoolhandsluke2 is a quality contributor and well respectedCoolhandsluke2 is a quality contributor and well respectedCoolhandsluke2 is a quality contributor and well respectedCoolhandsluke2 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Tebow released by the Jets

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
The funny thing was when their QB McNear (something like 25 TD's and 3 INT's on the season) was asked about Tebow coming he said something akin to "that's great, I'm sure there are lots of things I can teach him about being a QB."
Yep forgot to include that, here's the quote.

The Beef's quarterback, James McNear, has led the team to a 5-1 start. He's completing 70 percent of his passes and has thrown for 21 touchdowns against just two interceptions.

McNear is anything but insulted by the Beef's wooing of Tebow.

"I think Tim can learn a lot from me," McNear said.
Coolhandsluke2 is offline   Reply With Quote