View Single Post
Old 05-01-2013   #227
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 84789 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 1st Round- DeAndre Hopkins WR Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
Here are the numbers from last year:

AJ 112-1598-4
KW 41-518-2
KM 10-85-1
Posey and Jean with 6 each.

Posey only saw action in the last 4 games; he might see the field for 8 games this year (let's assume that for a moment).
As a second year player, he should see more targets.
KMart should also see more targets, supposedly.
So should Jean.
Graham may see more targets as well.

So how many of the 41 passes that went to KW might go to those players?
How many will be left for Hopkins if the Texans continue to give AJ his normal percentage of targets?
Man, I don't see how you can rationalize so blatantly with a statement like that. None of those guys were 1st round picks and it makes a difference if you want to accept it as fact or not. Hopkins has been touted as the most "pro ready" receiver in the draft by the heads and our GM and HC as well. If you think he's going to see less targets than all these guys you have listed ahead of him then I'm just SMH.

I think that stance is some pretty weak sauces.

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote