View Single Post
Old 05-01-2013   #222
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 30852 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 1st Round- DeAndre Hopkins WR Texans

76 I'm not sure where you're coming from on this one. I'm throwing all stats aside here, and just looking at facts alone. Right now Hopkins is our 2nd best receiver on our team. He will be on the field if healthy the majority of the time and will get a ton of targets because he fits this system perfectly.

I don't want to base my expectations of him on strictly numbers because I think his impact is going to be bigger than that. I think he'll force Martin and Jean to step their game up. If they're true competitors then it wouldn't surprise me to see them make a big leap because they see a guy being drafted in the 1st because they're not getting it done. That said, I still don't think they'll beat Hopkins out as our WR2. He'll get plenty of opportunities to make a big impact especially considering Andre won't be able to play every down. We need to rest him probably even more than last year because he'll be a year older.
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote