View Single Post
Old 04-30-2013   #219
powda
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 87952 powda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 1st Round- DeAndre Hopkins WR Texans

If he gets 40 catches and 600-700 yards with maybe 3 tds i'll be thrilled. Hopefully, another downfield threat keeps defenses lose and the entire offense is more productive. I'd love to see big numbers outta him but think instead it will help others more year one.

I think the addition of greg jones has been overlooked and that will help downfield as well as the threat of hopkins. I'm stoked about the offense despite a lack of faith in schaub. On defense we needed a nose tackle. Wont hurt us to much till we face playoff caliber teams...then...well...deja vu.