View Single Post
Old 05-01-2013   #122
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans UDFA Signings

Quote:
Originally Posted by honored82 View Post
The Texans’ nine draft picks, including first-round wide receiver DeAndre Hopkins, will participate in the mini-camp. So will their undrafted rookie free agents and an undisclosed group of tryout players invited by the team.

Anybody knows who these players are ? Do we ever get to find out ? and does this happen every year? Don't remember from past history.
I think I heard kubiak say that he hasn't done many rookie mini camps in the past because they fly out stay for a couple days and then have to fly back hone. I think he said that this year will be different because it will work out so that it leads right into ota's or something like that.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote