View Single Post
Old 04-30-2013   #14
SAMURAITEXAN 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 19322 SAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Doppelmock Season's end: Mock Yourself!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
I got Brennan Williams in third and had Cierre Wood (forever) in 6th and he was UDFA not sure if that counts.

While I do like the players we got except for sixth round WR, I think we could have done better. Unless Brandon WIlliams is a total bust for Ravens, they schooled us. I cannot believe that we could not get a trade down into second and get a comparable WR then & another pick. We could have had a very good WR2 + Brandon + very good ILB candidate with an extra 3rd or 4th. Epic fail.
Not just you'd got player right but round as well. That counts for something. I think, it is very difficult to predict player and round. In the 1st rd, you got better chance in predicting player and round as the most of the 1st rd players are likely to be prime position players.(Except Dallas) But after 1st rd, it gets more difficult to predict as each team's evaluation seems to differ due to needs and scheme I think.
SAMURAITEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote