View Single Post
Old 04-30-2013   #17
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 149849 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Draft grades for those who don't like draft grades

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans_Chick View Post
My latest post:

My 2013 Texans draft grades for fans who hate draft grades

The short version is that everybody gets an incomplete because these dudes haven't played real man football yet.

LZ didn't do draft grades but gave his first impressions too:

My thoughts and an overview of every Houston Texans 2013 draft pick
Going to disagree. At this point, all draftees are based on potential of how teams think they will translate to NFL. Draft grades are based on how folks think teams did evaluating players' college skills + where the players were drafted (value) based on known info. It is not a grade necessarily on how the player will play. If you say they cannot be graded as not playing yet then certain positions like CB, WR, LT or QB should be given only an incomplete for 3 years. How do you grade a QB like Aaron Rodgers who sits behind the starter?

Not attacking you Steph or Lance but why not allow folks to do what they want? It reminds me of those going into mock draft forum and then complain that folks should not do mocks.