Thread: New to the site
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2013   #14
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 88339 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: New to the site

Quote:
Originally Posted by revan View Post
Sup guys new here, I have made a couple of posts already but wanted to introduce myself in the right section. I post frequently in the official MB. Got no problems but sometimes it gets slow, I notice the traffic here is fast so thought I'd join.

I have also bought tickets for games from season ticket holders so I want to see if that can be done here too.

I don't like personal attacks, unless another teams fan attacks another Texan fan, then it's on, don't care if I get banned. Looking forward to posting more and making new MB friends.
Welcome!
Quote Revan, naver more