View Single Post
Old 04-30-2013   #19
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 345471 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Post Draft Roster

Quote:
Originally Posted by drs23 View Post
Why does everyone list two fullbacks? Did Clutts have a guaranteed two year contract? I see two FBs this year.

But then again, what do I know?
I kept Clutz on the roster because:

1) Jones is already kinda old. He's not the future at that position. If Clutz has talent for it, they could use this time to train him up.
2) Clutz plays on ST.

They might not keep him. Over the course of his tenure, I think Kubiak has had more seasons with multiple FBs on the team than seasons without.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is online now   Reply With Quote