View Single Post
Old 04-30-2013   #199
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 209602 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: 1st Round- DeAndre Hopkins WR Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by drs23 View Post
Rick perhaps? He's on record saying their looking for Hopkins to start opposite AJ day one. An "IMPACT PLAYER" in the first round is his motto. That's what I'm expecting out of the 27th pick on day one as well.

Guess we'll see.
I've got no doubt he'll start at WR2. Doesn't mean he'll get all the snaps. Kubiak has trust issues. Schaub has trust issues. & apparently it's pretty easy to get into Kube's doghouse.

Andre Davis should have started over Walter, didn't... & didn't get anywhere near 41 catches.

Honestly, I'd be happy if he can get 32 catches or so at 15+ a piece & 10 TDs. Solid, & promising.