View Single Post
Old 04-30-2013   #509
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 136803 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans 2013 NFL Draft, Rounds 4, 5, 6, & 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
Jmo but based on what I heard I strongly doubt he's going there.

I won't completed rule it out, but it makes sense that if they believe Reed is a beast solb (which they pretty much said), then it makes little sense to move him from there considering the circumstances.

People can judge for themselves, but from what I heard it sounds as if they have no intentions at all of moving him there....at this point.

Just based on what I heard if I had to bet, I'd bet that he'd be the starting solb to start the season.
He will play where Wade wants him to play.
steelbtexan is online now   Reply With Quote