View Single Post
Old 04-30-2013   #508
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 56437 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans 2013 NFL Draft, Rounds 4, 5, 6, & 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
Jmo but based on what I heard I strongly doubt he's going there.

I won't completed rule it out, but it makes sense that if they believe Reed is a beast solb (which they pretty much said), then it makes little sense to move him from there considering the circumstances.

People can judge for themselves, but from what I heard it sounds as if they have no intentions at all of moving him there....at this point.

Just based on what I heard if I had to bet, I'd bet that he'd be the starting solb to start the season.
He will play where Wade wants him to play.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote