View Single Post
Old 04-30-2013   #100
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Eric Winston released by Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDEXAN View Post
See this Oline strategy by the Titans puzzles me ? They spend tons & tons of money in FA for one guard, then use their 10th overall first round pick in the Draft on the other guard, and then look sift thru the FA dregs for an OT ?
That, and their defense will continue to suck. It's almost like they are tanking to get a QB, ala the Suck for Luck sweepstakes. I think we all know Locker is at best an average NFL starter.

Speaking of which, we need to come up with a catchy phrase for the teams like the Jags, Raiders and Titans who will be fighting for the top prospects next year.

Top 5 guys I see are:
Jadeveon Clowney
Tajh Boyd
Teddy Bridgewater
Marquis Lee
Johnny Manziel

Sabo-Tajh
Tank for Teddy
Lose for Lee
Muff for Manziel
Downey for Clowney