Thread: New to the site
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2013   #14
tru80texan
Veteran

Rep Power: 3503 tru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: New to the site

Quote:
Originally Posted by revan View Post
Sup guys new here, I have made a couple of posts already but wanted to introduce myself in the right section. I post frequently in the official MB. Got no problems but sometimes it gets slow, I notice the traffic here is fast so thought I'd join.

I have also bought tickets for games from season ticket holders so I want to see if that can be done here too.

I don't like personal attacks, unless another teams fan attacks another Texan fan, then it's on, don't care if I get banned. Looking forward to posting more and making new MB friends.
I know you!! Lol!

Good seeing you over here. I'll be honest, my timeout from HTMB was a blessing in disguise. This place is a lot more informative w/ members that attempt to have knowledgeable discussions as opposed to acting as if the Texans have no faults & all is well all of the time. The mods over here also seem to have a bit more sense & don't act like dictators that are itching to suspend accounts at every opportunity. It's gotten to be a complete joke & silly over there as you can't write much of anything w/out getting a warning, infraction, or suspension. Needless to say, I prefer it over here but still visit over there keeping in mind that I'm entering a place that treats adults as if they are children & the mods/ dictators have their fingers on the suspension trigger. Next time I'm going to tell you how I really feel! Lol!

I think you will like it over here & it's good to see you. Enjoy!
tru80texan is offline   Reply With Quote