View Single Post
Old 04-30-2013   #11
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 200878 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans UDFA Signings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
Looking at him on film he looks like a utility guy. I could easily see him playing inside. Ja'gared Davis was a stand up rush LB at smu and I think he's going inside too. I like both of them as ilb prospects, but I like Davis a little more. I think Davis is going to make the team. He's a much better looking player than louiseau was last year. He and toggle both are IMO.
I was just looking at Davis and although he was mostly a rush LB, I could see him going inside. I think he needs to improve his strength, though. But it looks like he's got a good motor and he keeps working. He doesn't get swallowed up by tackles the way Tuggle seemed to.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote