View Single Post
Old 04-29-2013   #198
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 77871 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 1st Round- DeAndre Hopkins WR Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I think he would have to be really special to get 41 catches. Or at least Kubiak & Schaub has to think he's special.

We'll probably see more of a rotation at that spot, with the reps LeStar & Martin have on Hopkins. Then, we'll probably see more 3 WRs instead of 2 TEs like we did last year.

So who knows?

But I think we'll see less total catches, but a higher YPC & that's what we need from that position to stretch the field.
Rick perhaps? He's on record saying their looking for Hopkins to start opposite AJ day one. An "IMPACT PLAYER" in the first round is his motto. That's what I'm expecting out of the 27th pick on day one as well.

Guess we'll see.

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is online now   Reply With Quote