View Single Post
Old 04-29-2013   #191
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 326354 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: 1st Round- DeAndre Hopkins WR Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
KW had 41 receptions last year. If Hopkins quickly picks up the playbook and learns his routes and doesn't put the ball on the field (unlike Martin and Posey), I expect him to get KWs numbers from last year. At least. If he really progresses, he could also pick up some of Casey's targets.

But I expect him to quickly grow into the numbers KW had at his peak, if not progress past them.

And if Hopkins can start putting up some big numbers, I expect AJ to start putting up some bigger numbers as teams try to get sneaky in trying to cover both of them.
I think he would have to be really special to get 41 catches. Or at least Kubiak & Schaub has to think he's special.

We'll probably see more of a rotation at that spot, with the reps LeStar & Martin have on Hopkins. Then, we'll probably see more 3 WRs instead of 2 TEs like we did last year.

So who knows?

But I think we'll see less total catches, but a higher YPC & that's what we need from that position to stretch the field.