View Single Post
Old 04-29-2013   #184
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 291737 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: 1st Round- DeAndre Hopkins WR Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
Hmm, weird. I guess it just seemed like he forced it a lot more towards the end of the season. You'd think with all the coverage that gets rolled to wherever AJ lines up there'd be an open man somewhere. Hence the reason we drafted a WR in the 1st.

Don't mind me, I'm just babbling. Asking and answering my questions
Remember the first 7 or 8 games, people forgot about Dre... we weren't getting him the ball for one reason or another. Then he turned it on. There was a definite "Forced it to Dre" feel to the last 4 or 5 games.

But, we were asking for those guys to step up....... Dre included & I think that would entail some forcing. It's all semantics.

But, it's been correctly stated here, overall Schaub is pretty good about spreading the ball around. Go back & read a couple of TCs blogs. This year was an abnormally bad year for the Texans catch rate. There was some definite trust issues that came to bear at the wrong time.

Hopefully another full season with Graham playing significant minutes, the absence of "Drops a sure fire TD in the endzone that could have changed the game" Casey..... schaub will spread it around & open this thang up.