View Single Post
Old 04-29-2013   #98
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 64727 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans UDFA Signings

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
I had that in mind; you know I would have gotten to it if I have the time.
Right now I'm on the Buckeyes guys, a nice trio of prospects that intrigue me every game I watch. Sometimes I hate spending too much time on one game, but the Spartans game also features J Adams. I watched it last night, but I need to go back today because Urban M rolled out a different defensive scheme, mostly man coverage. I was able to gauge Howard's ability quite a bit in the first half.

Obviously, I had to spend time watching the other 3 guys, too.
A pretty good glimpse overall.
As an OSU alum, I am pretty stoked we got the two DBs. I think both have a shot at the roster, but are more likely PS candidates. Boren I liked going into the season, but he did not have an impressive season in my opinion. With the recent FA acquisition at FB, I think Boren is little more than a camp body.
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote