View Single Post
Old 04-29-2013   #97
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83971 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans UDFA Signings

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmartin65 View Post
76, could you look through some of Florida's games focusing on Okine? I have a note (just one- "would make a nice developmental 3-4 DE... tools are there, but needs coaching"), but I would like to get your read on him.

Not just 76, actually. If anybody has film/notes, let me know what you think.
I had that in mind; you know I would have gotten to it if I have the time.
Right now I'm on the Buckeyes guys, a nice trio of prospects that intrigue me every game I watch. Sometimes I hate spending too much time on one game, but the Spartans game also features J Adams. I watched it last night, but I need to go back today because Urban M rolled out a different defensive scheme, mostly man coverage. I was able to gauge Howard's ability quite a bit in the first half.

Obviously, I had to spend time watching the other 3 guys, too.
A pretty good glimpse overall.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote