View Single Post
Old 04-29-2013   #8
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 78237 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Doppelmock Season's end: Mock Yourself!!!

I've never done a mock for the Texans.

All I ever did was to look at the areas of need and try to find a few players at each position that might fit.

The current regime have always filled those needs to a large degree such that I haven't had any complain ever since I started looking at the draft in 2008.

On a few occasions when they didn't, eventually they would have to find a player (like Pollard).

In general, I think I'm quite in tune with their philosophy; sometimes, I think I'm even ahead of their thinking, LOL... like when a lot of us didn't like how we came into the season with a bunch of young players in the secondary, only to have to wait for them to learn the error of their way and sign Jason Allen.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote