View Single Post
Old 04-29-2013   #17
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: AFC South 2013 Draft

I'm very happy with the Texans draft, I think the first 3 picks are all solid. Time will tell on the others, and while I think Bonner was a dumb pick, I don't really care all that much because it was a 6th. I'd give them an A- for this draft. I expect good things from those top 3 picks.

I love the fact that the Jags just spent the 2nd overall pick on a RT. Sure he can become a LT, but that will mean they let their LT go in free agency next year, opening up another hole at OT for them. The Jags went into this draft with the worst pass rush in the NFL, and they came out of it with ZERO pass rushers. HAHAHAHAHA! Love it. F for them, but it could turn into an A if they win the QB sweepstakes next year.

The Colts are moving to a 3-4, and they have a terrible LB corps to do it. Mathis is their only OLB worth a ****, and they drafted ZERO LBs in this draft. They are going to get torn up by running teams. Their secondary isn't that great, and they didn't address that much either. I don't think they got much better with this draft, but considering how far back they were drafting I would give them a C.

The Titans gave up the most points in the league last year, and they didn't really address their areas of need early. Warmack will be a good guard, but that really wasn't a big need. Hunter is a nice pick where they got him because who knows how long Britt will be playing for them. They got a couple of good players, but I don't think they really made a huge impact on their team, so I'd give it a C.

There is absolutely no good reason for the Texans not to repeat as division champs this year, none of these teams got considerably better.