View Single Post
Old 04-29-2013   #95
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans UDFA Signings

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
I'm not really understanding the Collin Klein signing. IMO, he doesn't have a lot for Kubiak to work with and mold. Plus, his signing gives us 5 QBs on the roster. I don't recall ever bringing that many to camp.

Unless he's decided to give another position a shot?
Honestly I'd leave him at QB.

Looking at his clips he actually attempts to read defenses and go through progressions. He will also at times scramble to make a throw vs scrambling to run.

He would be a good player to have on the practice squad because he can emulate some of these more mobile QB's like Wilson and Kaepernick that we'll have to play and the offenses they run. And I actually like the way he plays the game...He's more QB than Tebow, but I get the comparison...

If Kubiak can coach him up on his footwork and stuff, he could be a surprise at the QB position down the road. I think it's worth the gamble...You just never know...
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote