View Single Post
Old 04-29-2013   #94
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans UDFA Signings

Just watched some clips of Ja'Gared Davis and I think he has a good shot to make the team. Tough player with excellent instincts. I don't know his 40 time and all that, but he moves well. he's 6'1" 235 ish. Based on his film he fits right in with this aggressive class we brought in. Solid wrap up tackler but brings some hmpf! to his hits. Plays with a lot of fire. Has a knack for making plays.

Was primarily used as a stand up edge rusher, but apparently he's projected as an ILB. He looks like James Harrison to me.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote