View Single Post
Old 04-29-2013   #52
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 6th round Alan Bonner WR JVST

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34 View Post
I was to vague , I meant to say the board . Folks made a huge thing of a 7th round pick with Brink .
Yeah, I guess a lot of us (myself included) can get excited about a low round pick or an UDFA for one reason or another. Foster was a good reason why; Grimes was another, to a certain extent.
Or like Jean, we want to see if he pans out as a diamond in the rough or simply a serviceable player from unknown quantity.
And obviously, I like to see Keenum to at least force Kubiak to carry 3 QBs in 2013.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote