View Single Post
Old 04-29-2013   #3
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 58771 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Doppelmock Season's end: Mock Yourself!!!

Early mocks dont really mean much since the boards change so much between December and the draft.

However, my final draft was not terrible. I had us picking up an OL early (I had 1st, the Texans had second), drafting Swearinger (I had 3rd, Texans got him in 2nd), two receivers (I had 2nd and 6th rounds, Texans went 1st and 6th- I even had Hopkins in the first before I decided to through a change-up in there), a nose tackle late (5th vs 6th), and a SEC pass rusher in the 3rd (Lemonier vs. Montgomery).

I won't call it excellent, or even good by any means, but I got some of the trends right.
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote