View Single Post
Old 04-29-2013   #172
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 341333 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 1st Round- DeAndre Hopkins WR Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
So, what are our expectations of Mr Hopkins?

400 yards? 50 catches? 10 TDs?
In his first year, I'm hoping for 35-40 catches, 500-600 yards, and 5 TDs.

I'm not going to be surprised if he gets more, though.

I see him as Kevin Walter on Steroids. He's extremely sure handed. It's all going to come down to trust.

If he learns the offense and Schaub starts to trust that he's going to be where he's supposed to be AND that he's going to catch the ball, he could have an EPIC year because teams are still going to be rolling coverage toward Andre and daring the rookie to beat them.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote