View Single Post
Old 04-29-2013   #1
Doppelganger
None

Rep Power: 39889 Doppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Doppelmock Season's end: Mock Yourself!!!

So at this point I thought it would be fun if we go back and see how we did with our mocks...How many picks did you get...

Doppelmock1(in season)
complete Whiff:

Doppelmock2 (in season)
complete whiff

Doppelmock3(in season):
-Complete whiff

Doppelmock 4:
-Selected Trevardo WIlliams, OLB in the third round: really 3rd round

Dopplemock5
-selected Zach Boren FB 7th round: really UDFA

Doppelmock6
-selected Trevardo Williams OLB in the second round: really 3rd round
-selected Chris Jones DT in the third round: really 6th round
-selected Zac Boren FB in the 7th round: really UDFA

note: first instinct was to choose DeAndre Hopkins over Robert Wood. Wish I had followed y gut!!!

Dopplemock7
complete miss. Didn't get anybody.

Dopplemock7.1
-selected Dennis Johsnon in the 6th round: really UDFA

Overall, as a predictor of the Texans picks, I did ok. Outside of the stupidly early in season mocks, I was able to pick a player the Texans would get in 4/5 remaining mocks. In Dopplemock 6 I came away with 3 correct choices and almost got 4.

Of the picks I missed, the two who had the most consideration were Hopkins and Quessenberry. I actually had them mocked in drafts of mocks, but they were removed prior to the final edit. Sweringer was considered but never made it into a draft of a mock. I never seriously considered Williams, Montgomery, Bonner, or Griffin.

Overall: not a bad job. I stand by my mocks in terms of quality players, not necessarily what the Texans actually did. As a result I am happy with my results.

Ok, your turn...time to Mock yourself!!!

Sig made by False Start in 2010.

Adopt a Texan 2011-Present: Duyen.
Doppelganger is offline   Reply With Quote