View Single Post
Old 04-29-2013   #32
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 3rd Round- Brennan Willliams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
Yep...He lunges and doesn't have good balance...doesn't move his feet all that well either...

Maybe the Texans are planning on coaching him up, but I'd rather they try him at guard because I think he could instantly be a good player there wheras at Tackle he's going to need some work....
I think he's a project anyway.
All the little details in technique may take many more reps than people may think.
I wonder if we're gonna see Brandon at OT in camp as a possibility that Kubiak mentioned last year (I read it as the coaches wanted to leave Brandon Brooks at OG in his rookie season, but may give him a look-see at OT in his second season.)
That will give them a chance to try the two young guys at OG.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote