View Single Post
Old 04-29-2013   #1757
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 TT Member Mock Draft Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
There have also been a few name misspellings which make looking up the draft slot difficult. I've got one guy I can't find at all.

For the Undrafteds, I'm putting in a number of 256. Should I be putting in something else?

AND...

I'm making the changes directly to the screen. Are my changes being saved? Can you see them? I'm up to the 189th pick.
Thanks for doing that, rep to you! The best valued picks of our draft were:

Quote:
Player Position School Conference Actual Draft Position Score
Josh Boyce WR TCU Big 12 102 123
Ace Sanders WR South Carolina SEC 101 121
Brandon McGee CB Miami ACC 149 94
D.J. Hayden CB Houston CUSA 12 86
John Bostic ILB Florida SEC 50 85
Hugh Thorton OG Illinois Big 10 86 84
Steve Williams CB California PAC 12 145 82
Zac Stacy RB Vanderbilt SEC 160 81
Khaled Holmes C USC PAC 12 121 77
Kyle Juszcyk FB Harvard Ivy League 130 76
Earl Wolff S North Carolina State ACC 136 72
Leon McFadden CB San Diego State MWC 68 71
Scores are now added to all spread sheets. Sort by your team to figure out your draft score. A quick glance seems to indicate that RT22 and RockNRandy did the best, but I'll let you guys figure it out.

I did really bad, my first two picks went in the 1st round, then my last 3 went undrafted. My score was -284