View Single Post
Old 04-29-2013   #21
houstonspartan
Hall of Fame

Section: 324, row N, seats 3 and 4
Rep Power: 29405 houstonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Cowboys’ Jones boys deflate their own football people with draft ‘philosophy

I'm at the point where I actually feel sorry for Cowboys fans. I don't even make fun of them anymore; I just pity them. My friends who are Cowboys fans are extremely arrogant when it comes to football, but, they've been really quiet the last few years.

It's kinda nice enjoying football season without loud-mouthed-assed Cowboys fans, but, at the same time, it's kind of sad to see a franchise destruct.
houstonspartan is offline   Reply With Quote