View Single Post
Old 04-29-2013   #46
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 284137 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 Texans Draft Grades

I loved our draft overall, but I'm not in love with the DJ Swearinger pick.

It seems to me we got out-foxed by Ravens when the snaked Arthur Brown ahead of us.

Swearinger to me looks like a headhunter coming into a league that is removing that type of player from the game through penalties, fines, and suspensions. The questions will be 1) can he adjust and 2) will he be playing at the same level of play?

Perhaps it won't be an issue. But if it is, will DJ Swearinger be 2nd round DJ Swearinger if you take away his aggressiveness? Do his other skills compensate?

I'm especially interested to see MAC Defensive Player of the Year NT Chris Jones. 19 tackles for a loss & 12.5 sacks playing between the tackles is impressive, I don't care where you're playing.
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote