View Single Post
Old 04-29-2013   #46
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 Texans Draft Grades

I love this draft class. The late round guys that I didn't know much about initially I was just like "ok, whatever"...

But after seeing a little film on those guys and reading up on them I'm ecstatic about this class.

Even Brennan Williams that I don't really like his pass pro. There are some other very good things about his game...Mainly his run blocking...I'm hoping they see him as a guard because I'd feel comfortable with him competing for a starting spot there this year, but I think if he's going to play tackle he'll struggle big time. But man...As a guard I think he could be a BEAST. His aggressiveness in the run game is beautiful.

Now Quessenberry I think could challenge for a starting RT position from day one. Dude is a technician with excellent balance in his pass pro.

Deandre Hopkins. Love him. The Two edge players we drafted are different from one another but I love the aspects they both bring.

And Swearinger is my guy.

Just from the little I've seen of Alan Bonner he looks like a smooth athlete with good mobility and good hands. Also has some return ability.

Chris Jones look like he could be a stud too. I'm also excited to see TE Ryan Griffin.

I think this could be a special draft class. The kind of class that gets this team to a superbowl.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote