View Single Post
Old 04-29-2013   #30
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 3rd Round- Brennan Willliams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
I need to look at him more. Saw some clips of him pass blocking and I didn't like what I saw.

I was thinking that he could be a LG prospect because he does look like he plays with strength and he looks like he'd be a good run blocker. I like Quessenberry as a pass blocker more and thought he'd be a better RT fit. But we'll see....
This was my first impression as well. Also I think he has some flaws in technique that forces him to lunge and reach at times.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote