View Single Post
Old 04-29-2013   #164
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 84789 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Brooks to move to ILB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
I haven't seen anything from wade that says reed is going to ILB. And herring didn't even say that he was. What herring said was that he feels comfortable with Reed at ilb. Herring even says "it's not something I want to get nailed down to".

That's exactly what he said and seemed pretty confident about it.

The latest info we have on the situation is kubiak and smith basically saying absolutely not. At least at this point in time they are saying they have no plans on moving him inside. Now, we can say wade has the final say and that may be true, but I'd find it hard to believe that the head coach and gm would be saying that reed is the starting olb if wade is saying Reed is the new ILB.

And kicking Brooks reed outside on passing downs if he were to go to ilb doesn't make a lot of sense to me either.

Texans took OLB's/edge players for a reason. Our pass rush outside of Watt and sometimes Smith was pathetic. Especially from the edges. I dont think they are going to wait all year to see if the two starters can find their mojo. They really can't afford to do that with the teams we'll be playing. I think they are going to rotate these guys until they find who's going to consistently put pressure on the qb from the edge.
Exactly. You could almost see the table move from Harris' boner when talking about Trevardo Williams' speed saying he's a little raw but has something that can't be taught:SPEED! He's that quick.

I can't wait till camp starts!

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote